Tuesday, March 25, 2003

To be honest, I do not really care if this war is about oil. I do not care if George W. is just making up for his daddy's mistakes. I really do not care what this war is for. I do, however, care that lives are being sacrificed and thrown around like twigs. What matters is the lives of our fellow humans. God created us out of love, Jesus, his Son, taught us about Love, and in the end He died for Love. Love is the best way to have peace. We need to treat others as we want to be treated and we will not have these conflicts in the future. But maybe I am just too optimistic.

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices when truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance". 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: