Friday, March 04, 2005

Ode to Exhaustion

The weeks have begun to turn into days and what happened yesterday feels like it happened weeks ago. I am tired. Class and work, and life have caught up with me. I’ve hit the wall.

Spring Break is a few weeks away. While I still may have to work, I hope the pace will be a little bit slower so I can get some rest and relaxation. Without it, I fear the month of April. I have been told that April is the busiest month of the year for my office. Oh Joy! I had previously planned on going to a conference over Spring Break. However, those plans fell through.

I have a Red Bull in the fridge. I am debating whether or not to drink it, because the coffee in front of me is not working. Thank goodness it is Friday.

On another note, I fear that a couple friendships I’ve had while in Arkansas have begun to fade away. For one reason or another it seems that some priorities in their lives and some in mine have shifted. This latest lesson is reason #1987341 that my time here in Arkansas has become more of an education than I bargained for.

I am thankful that my time here has brought me closer to forgetting any regrets I’ve had. I am very thankful for this.

Oh yeah…it’s March!

No comments: