Friday, December 06, 2002

Office Space is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. After working in an office of a “tech-minded” company I can relate to many of the characters in the movie. Today is an “Office Space Day” for me a work. Today I am a hybrid of Peter and Milton. I am doing work when others are doing something else. I have been called a “party pooper” today, and I have been told, “What are you doing? Trying to work?” I understand that some of these comments are in jest, and I am all for fun. But, I do not like being the only working at any given time…or at least in my department (which happens all too much). I am excited (yes, excited) that the person whom the department selected to take over as temporary supervisor is a slacker…I think they will realize what kind of work some of us others did once this person takes over…Oh well…that’s my sick dream. Enjoy the weekend… Office Space Page

No comments: