Friday, March 18, 2005

Spring Break

Next week is the Spring Break whole of the entire NW Arkansas area (And by Spring Break, I mean, a week when no students are on campus, not a week off ;-P), which in and of itself is pretty crazy. However, for me this time means a week where I can hopefully catch up on all the non-student related issues that I am working on. I pray that I can, in fact, actually do some catching up. Fortunately for me, most of the folks in my office will either be on vacation or at various conferences next week. That means I can do more, and not have to drop what I am doing in order to get something done for someone else. It also means that I will not be required to have as much interaction with my co-workers, because they will not be in the office. That last two weeks my morale has been pretty low because of some things that have been circulating around the office. I pray that next week will provide me with some “breathing room”.

Anyway...that explains the lack of posts as of late. Lots is going on in the world, and in my own world, but for now, I'll keep it at that.

No comments: