Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Election Day! One of my favorite days of the year…I am a political junkie of sorts, so it’s a good day for me. Everyone is talking about politics at work today…it’s a little weird…I know politics is not something you are supposed to talk about at work.
Anyway…I hate to go off on personal calls again, but it just gets insane. I think my employer should limit personal calls to 30 minutes per week…I know they probably will not want to endorse personal calls, but heck, if people are going to make them anyway, give them a limit. For some of the people who actually have offices as opposed to cubes, they have a door to shut for personal calls…those I prefer just because I do not have to listen to them…I’ve thought about just telling all my friends who are in another area code that they should just call me at work on the toll-free number…but then, I see that as wrong and work is not a place for that sort of nonsense…anyway…Happy Voting!

No comments: