Wednesday, November 06, 2002

The election results are in most everywhere in the country...the news is bad for underemployed Americans...we can look forward to at least 2 more years of coroporation profits getting bigger and wages and staff sizes getting smaller...the only jobs that may be available are as soldiers when America invades Iraq...I don't want to get too political, but these results directly impact the nation's underemployed....
what makes my work day even more exciting is that fact that my manager, to the suprise of everyone, just decides to take the rest of the week off...WOW...shocking, but expected. Seriously...when you are such a stickler for everything everyone else does...why not go against all that...after all...you are a boss.
After looking back on such a day I really wonder why I submit myself to this type of work. I am continually amazed how 99% of my coworkers have the attention span of a 3 year old on crack. This leads again into a need for a discussion about how to prioritize...somethings can wait, while others cannot.

No comments: