Thursday, November 21, 2002

First update in a while…I have been out of the office looking into what my future holds…because it is obviously not this job, nor any job in the private sector as far as I am concerned. During my time out of the office I got to experience a big city for a few nights. It was great…and it makes me realize that if I am going to work in the private sector, or deal with the private sector, it should be in a place where the workers cannot get away with dressing like a 1960’s Cal Berkeley college student…and talking about smoking pot as much as the same 1960’s Cal Berkeley college student…anyway…I am glad to know that there are other things in the world to do and other places in the world to be. Here is a link for something that I encountered in Kansas City Four Fried Chickens and a Coke

No comments: