Monday, March 01, 2004

Thoughts in my head before class

This decency on TV issue has gone way too far. Are we to regress back to the days when a married couple on TV slept in different beds?

All the events that happened in the past led me to be in the position in life that I currently am in. If I am pretty happy where I am right now, why do I still regret things I’ve done or did not do?

Does it seem odd to anyone else that The Passion of the Christ grossed as much as it did this weekend? I do not have a problem with the movie itself as I've not seen it. However, I tend to think that the Jesus from the Bible was not big on materialism...

Is being altruistic or idealistic an outdated dream?

If Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy" is always getting hairballs, yet he has full use of his hands, why does he not use a brush?

No comments: