Sunday, August 22, 2004

”Yessssss!”

This last week has been a very crazy week. Starting this new job has been more hectic than I ever believed it was going to be. However, it has been enjoyable, and I think I will be happier in this job than I was in my past positions.

One of the highlights of the past eight days has been going to see a movie that both Jenn and I have been waiting for ever since we saw the previews. I have heard many mixed reviews, but I believe that Napoleon Dynamite is one of the funniest movies ever made. It made me laugh (so hard I cried). I am amazed that a film can be so adult funny and yet have no sexual innuendos or crude language. I recommend this movie whole heartedly, but do not go in with any expectations, it makes it more enjoyable.

That is all for now.

No comments: