Friday, November 19, 2004

4oz. to Freedom

Today has been a pretty awful day. It started out awful and it still is not doing to hot. When I got to work today (a little later than usual) I tried to use a quad shot mocha to lift me up. It had that effect for the first couple hours of the day, but as noon came around I was ready for my head to be lifted off my keyboard.

I should be working…I should be working on a project for one of my classes…I should honestly not be sitting here right now because I feel like absolute crap. I’d rather not get into my reasons for feeling this way, but I do.

I need a break from work. I’ve gotten to the point where I will go for 15-30 minutes at a time and just sit and stare blankly at the computer screen. I’ve been working 50-60 hours each week since I began this job. I like the job, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve been working too much and it is finally catching up to me.

I don’t want to complain about my life, that’s not the person I am.

No comments: