Thursday, October 09, 2003

Travelling
I always get nervous the night before I travel. Tonight (or this morning) is no different. When I know I am driving the next day it is an excited nervous because I love to drive. When I am flying the next day it is a very scared and anxious nervous because I hate to fly. I don't know why I don't like to fly, I used to enjoy it....Unfortunately for my nerves I am flying tomorrow. I am very excited about my destination, I am going to Durango and I am going to see Jenn and alot of my other friends whom I've not seen in almost 3 months. But, I am flying. I cannot seem to get over my fear. I know I must hand it over to God, but my mind is having trouble listening to my heart on this issue. I have been praying to get over this fear, and I will continue to do so.

On another note, I finished my paper!!! The next big thing is a midterm on Tuesday. I've already begun studying for this bad boy, so no huge procrastinations this time.

No comments: