Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Big Decisions



Is it normal to question big decisions? Here it is only about a week away before I move to Arkansas and I am questioning whether or not my decision to go is the right decision. I am a person who has regrets. I am getting better and not regretting things, but I am nowhere close to ridding myself of these regrets. My fear is to regret my decision to go or not to go. I have been praying about this for some time and have yet to reach a conclusion.

In the end regardless of my decision I must give up my worries and doubts about my decision to God. Its an incredibly difficult thing to do, but it is what I must do. I believe that things happen for a reason. I know then that I must give these worries to God. He will not lead me astray.

I am excited for the future. There are many things I want to do and many places I want to see. I must not get to bogged down with simple troubles. I cannot let life just pass me by.

No comments: