Friday, July 25, 2003

Quick Update on Life



I am currently packing up all my stuff for the big move. I hate moving. Its not that I don't like change, but I just have too much stuff. Sometimes I wish I could live out of a box and a bag...but anyway...

I am slightly dreading the move. I don't want to leave people, just places.

I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and all I can say is WOW. The book was dark, angry, and sad. Not as much humor as the previous books, but thats ok. I remember when I was 15...I was not full of giggles and laughs either. One last thing, Neville Longbottom is the greatest character in the books (imo). In this book he shines, I think I like him far more than Harry. I wonder if Rowling would ever consider doing what Orson Scott Card did with the Ender books? Maybe have a series devoted to Neville as the true hero...

Yesterday I did something I never thought I would do (its a good thing). It is fun to take risks...sometimes. It was not huge, its not life changing but something I had to have a lot of confidence in myself to do. (Although I probably would not have done it without some nudging from Jenn...and she did not even have to hold my hand!)

These last few weeks I have been completely overwhelmed by the power and glory of God. He has shown me so much, helped me learn so much, and has helped me question myself so much. I can only hope that what He has in store for me is something I am worthy of.

That is it for a little while.

No comments: